Camelwatch is an open source project that provides a fully featured web console for the Apache Camel project. Camelwatch can monitor any remote camel instance by using the JMX hooks that camel provides.
- Browsable context, endpoints, consumers, producers, routes, error handlers.
- Viewable statistics on each of the above beans
- Deploy as WAR in an existing tomcat, or incorporate into your own deployable as a set of spring beans
- Accesses any camel instance remotely using JMX
Installation is extremely simple. Download the latest war and deploy into any running tomcat container. After tomcat deploys the application edit the //WEB-INF/classes/camelwatch.properties file. Replace the jmx.endpoint property with the URL of the JMX endpoint for the camel instance you want to monitor. Restart tomcat and then browse to / and you should be good to go.
Camelwatch includes a set of REST services. These are accessible at the following URLs, where contextPath should be replaced with your deployed app name (usually camelwatch)
- Add ability to upload a message for processing through a route
- Add tracing outputs
- Graph visualizations of camel routes
- Speed optimisations
- Thread pool views
- Service bean views
- Configure routes at runtime (like the camel web console)
- More... please add issues to the issue tracker