- Updated webp to 1.3.0
- Removed deprecated use of finalizer
- Add withCompression option to StreamingGifWriter #256
- Fixed JpegWriter.NoCompression preset is misleading #255
- Add convert animated gif to animated webp (#253)
- Add dispose method support when writing frames with StreamingGifWriter #242 zalmb8
- Handle temp files when compressing webp (#246)
- Bumped twelve monkeys library to 3.8.2
- Added methods to copy a pixel by changing one component.
- Added method to clone an AWT image with another image type.
- Updated error message on the ImageIOReader.
- Removed noisy println
- Added extra constructor for ImageIOReader that accepts javax readers
withImageReaders to ImmutableImageLoader to allow specifying the
ImageReader implements to use.
- Added process destroy to explicitly remove resources in the webp module.
- Clean up /tmp files when decompressing using the webp module. #240 Jeff Bilicki
FormatDetector to detect webp (#238) Ilia
StreamingGifWriter to support writing to any
OutputStream in addition to the existing file/path options.
- Fixed issue with autocrop when no changes are required.
- Bumped 12monkeys and commons-io versions.
AnimatedGifReader.read(inputstream), to allow reading each frame of an animated GIF as an
- Autocrop now works on fully transparent pixels.
- All dependencies no longer transitively include kotlin-stdlib.
- Support webp binary in multiple o/s.
- Core dependency no longer transitively includes kotlin-stdlib.
withClassloader option to
ImmutableImageLoader to support discovery of
ImageReader instances on arbitrary
- Fixed webp support on Windows
- Fixed regression in
ScaleMethod.Bicubic scale speed.
ScaleMethod.Progressive scaling method.